Free LLC Registration
www.Free-LLC is a 3rd Party Agency NOT affiliated with IRS/Federal/State Government. Your may obtain these or an EIN for free Yourself.
(888) 837-1407

Licensing and LLC Registration Servicess

First, select a business legal structure

We can set you up as a sole proprietorship, partnership, LLC (Limited Liability Company) or corproation.

Then, you need to get licenses and tax IDS

We can help you get an EIN, State EIN, State Sales Tax ID, Tobacco ID, and a Business tax registration ( Business License).

Tax Registrations such as seller's Permit

If want to buy items wholesale or sell retail, you will need a reseller ID ( seller's permit).

Employers need both a federal EIN and a State EIN.

We can help you get an EIN, State EIN ( State Employer Identification Number ). You need to pay federal and state taxes.

Setting up DBA, LLC, Corp.

We can help you get a DBA Certificate. If filing as an LLC or Corp., a corp certificate or LLC certificate.

If filing an LLC or Corp., you don't need a DBA

If you set up an llc, you don't need a dba because a dba is the registration of your business name.

You can file a DBA under an LLC or corporation

If you going to use more trade names, you can file them on the same dba or file dbas under the LLC or corporation.

Partneships that do not form LLC

Partnerships that do not set up as LLC or Corporation, need at least both a DBA and an EIN.

New Business Information

  DBA Fictitious Name
  Federal Tax Id Number (EIN)
  EIN Employer Identification Number
  Free LLC Name Search
  Irs Tax ID Number
  Occupational Business License
  Occupational Business Permits
  Seller's License
  State Tax Id
  Wholesale Tax ID Number

Order Online Now!

Legal info & Disclaimer: , and its employees, agents, and representatives, are not affiliated with the Internal Revenue Service ("IRS") or any other governmental or regulatory body or agency. provides services to file and obtain legal govrnment documents including Federal Tax Identification Numbers from the IRS as well as other state and federal government agencies.

As a "Third Party Designee, filing agent" pursuant to IRS Form SS-4, paid prepares and submits applications for an Employer Identification Number ("EIN") to the IRS as a representantive of our clients. does not verify EIN application submissions and is not responsible for the accuracy of the information provided. Any individual may obtain and submit his or her own EIN application at no cost through the official IRS website at

Use of this website does not make you a client, or a prospective client, of makes no warranties or representations, express or implied, regarding the information on this website. is not liable for any and all damages resulting from the use of, reference to, or reliance on information provided on this website.

It is provided only for general informational purposes and does not constitute legal or accounting advice of any kind. For convenience, this website may contain links to third-party websites. does not control, endorse, or assume responsibility for the nature, content, accuracy, and availability of such websites. does not guarantee availability of Website and is not responsible for temporary unavailability due to technical issues. is not a law firm and does not offer legal advice or recommendations. Communications with GetFreeLLC.comare not protected by attorney-client privilege in any way. If you or another person needs legal assistance must contact an attorney or law firm licensed in his or her jurisdiction.